The Company’s ISO 9001 certified production unit measuring 1500 sq delivers a full catalogue of adjustable, custom, aluminium, bunk, roller, painted or galvanized trailers, which all meet the strict local and EU specifications. The result is lasting safety and stability. Also VG Trailers offers 1 YEAR GUARANTEE for all trailers.
Characteristics of VG trailer:
- Electrically controlled brake solenoid for brake release while reversing (connected to car’s reverse lights).
- Adjustable/folding heavy-duty jockey wheel for 550 kg – 4000kg.
- Optional spare tyre.
- Hot deep galvanized frame and welds, both internally and externally ISO 9001.
- Box section frame with 3-4mm wall thickness.
- Low frame height for lower centre of gravity and better handling.
- Reinforced suspension arms.
- Steel forged axle and wheel hubs.
- Radial 8-ply heavy-duty tyres.
- Alloy wheel rims (Optional).
- Waterproof sealed hub bearings with clear covers for inspection and oil check.
- Axle made of steel – STAHL 52 with Weight: 550 kg -1800 BR kg.
- High quality sturdy GRP fenders with anti-slip steps.
- High visibility waterproof LED taillights.
- Allows fitment of inflatable 250mm diameter rollers for boats with stepped hulls.
- Rear tipping roller bank system for easy loading at any angle.
- Soft ribbed rollers from solid rubber that will not stain the hull of boat.
- Fully independent suspension.
- Waterproof hydraulic brake callipers with stainless steel pistons.
- Fully adjustable roller banks (height-width) to accommodate any hull design.
- Safety chain for bow U-bolt.
- Span set winch strap (ISO 9001:1994).
- Heavy-duty hand winch Weight: 1000 kg without BR – 3500 kg BR.(optional electric winch with wireless remote control 12V for easier loading of the boat Weight: 5000 LBR – 15000 LBR).
- Adjustable front tower (height-length).
- Hydraulic bake coupler for 50mm tow ball.